Oregano Baked Potato By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation: 20 mins
Cook: 50 mins
- 3 tablespoons Sinolin Cooking oil
- 4 large of potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- Garlic powder
- 600 ml of hot water
- Gently scrub and rinse off the dirt on potatoes. Cut each potato into 6 long segment and put into a large bowl, cover potatoes with hot water and soak for 10 minutes. Drain and dry the potatoes, with kitchen towel. Make sure the potatoes are dry completely.
- Put potatoes onto baking sheet and sprinkle 3 tablespoon of Sinolin oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and oregano evenly. Make sure that the potatoes is well seasoned.
- Heat the oven to 3500
- Bake the potatoes, flip once after 20 minutes until slightly browned and crisp on the outside and tender inside, about 35 to 45 minutes. Sprinkle some salt (if desired) and serve.