Sweet ravioli with cashew nut and chocolate by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
- 1L Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 Cup wheat flour
- 1 egg, shake
- 3 tbsp margarine of migasan
- 1 tsp salt
- 200 grams of cheese, diced
- 250 grams of chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- Cashews, roasted
- To make the skin, in the bowl add the wheat flour, egg, margarine, salt and mix well and knead until soft for 20 minutes. Cover the dough and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Take the prepared dough and then flatten it with a pin roll with a thickness of 0.5 cm and cut the dough equally rectangle.
- On the top of the dough add chocolate, chopped cheese and cashew nuts and the lightly moisten the edges of each wrapper with eggs. Fold two opposite corners, press the edges with a fork to seal. If desired, use the fluttering wheels to trim the edges
- In pan, heat the oil over medium heat and fry for 5 minutes or until it is completely cooked. Lift and drain over a paper-coated plate to excess oil.
- Place on a serving plate. Dirizzle with caramel ice cream topping and sprinkle with almonds. Enjoy!