Beef with Roasted Winter Vegetables by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 300 ml of SINOLIN cooking oil
- 50 gr wheat flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 500 gr of beef
- 1 chopped red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 gr oregano
- 600 ml of water
- 1 potatoes or sweet potatoes, cut into 1 inch
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch
- 250 grams of almonds
- In the bowl add the carrots, potatoes, red onion, garlic, salt, cooking oil and mix well. Bake for 30 minutes.
- In a pan, heat the oil over medium heat, add the beef and cook for 10 minutes, then apply black pepper powder, garlic powder, oragano, sugar and pepper, cook for another 10 minutes until the beef produced out water. Make sure the meat is really tender.
- Pour vegetables that have been roasted before, broth, leeks stir well.
- After boiling add almonds.
- Serve in a bowl, enjoy while warm with springkled of celery.