Easy Pasta Primavera by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 20 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 250 grams of fusilli pasta
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut 2×1 / 2 inch
- 3 onions, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 pepper, any color, cut into thin slices
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped (about 1 teaspoon)
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 leaves of basil, thinly sliced
- ½ cup of cheese
- 500 ml of water
- For pasta: prepare pan and fill with 500 ml water and 1 tbsp cooking oil Sinolin, do this to avoid a sticky paste, bring to a boil.
- After boiling, add the pasta to the pan and cook about 10 minutes.
- You will cook the vegetables while the pasta is cooked so it can be done around the same time.
- Heat 3 tbs of Sinolin oil in another large pan over medium heat. Add carrots and onions. Cook for about 5 minutes, until the onions begin to soften.
- Add green peppers, onions and garlic. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on medium to high heat.
- Add garlic, black pepper, salt and cook 30 seconds longer.
- Add tomato sauce and water into the vegetables and stir well.
- Add cooked pasta, stir with tomato and parmesan. Add more sauce if needed.
- Serve with some grated cheese if you like.