Chicken Sandwich by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 1L of Sinolin cooking oil
- 500 gr boneless chicken, skinless chicken breast, cut in half horizontally
- 50 ml of milk
- 1 egg
- 450 grams of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- hamburger bread, baked
- french fries (optional)
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- In the bowl, add chicken, 1/2 cup of milk and orange juice, set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl combine the remaining ½ cup of milk and eggs. In another bowl combine flour, powdered sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Drain the chicken. Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, let the excess drip, then dip it on the flour. Repeat twice.
- Add chicken to hot oil and fry for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown, turn once. Move to plate layered with paper towel.
- Place the bottom of a burger bread on a plate, topped with chicken, and the top af the burger bread. Serve with french fries if desired.