PANCAKES by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Presentation: 12 pancakes
- 150 grams of Migasan margarine
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 700 ml of milk
- Sieving the flour into the bowl, add the egg and whisk with Whisker.
- Add the milk slowly while stirring to get a smooth dough.
- Heat margarine in a skillet over medium heat, wait until all the margarine melts all. After melting, pour a cup of dough, flatten it evenly on the skillet. Cook until 2 -3 minutes until the edges of the dough are cooked.
- After that, flip the cake and cook the other part for 2 to 3 minutes again. Then, lift and place on a plate.
- Repeat step 3 and 4 (until the dough runs out).
- To serve, add honey or maple syrup and enjoy!