Thai Grilled Chicken with Coconut Milk By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 400 ml of coconut milk
- 5-6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger or finely grated ginger paste
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of coriander
- ¼ cup of
- 2 chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl, shake coconut milk, garlic, brown sugar, salt, ginger, turmeric, cumin, coriander, and coriander.
- Place the chicken in a plastic bag, pour the marinade. Cover the bag and press until the spices coat the chicken evenly. Cool for 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Heat the grill.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, leave the remaining soaking back into the bag.
- Bake the chicken until cooked (time will depend on the thickness of the chicken – about 5-6 minutes per side for chicken breast)
- Let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy with a squeeze of lime juice.