Mediterranean-style Beef Satay by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time : 150 minutes
Cooking time : 35 minutes
For the marinade:
- 3 garlics, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon of oregano
- 50 ml tomato sauce
- Juice from 1 lime
For the kebabs:
- 100 ml Sinolin cooking oil
- 500 g of beef cut into 2.5 cm pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes
To make marinade:
- Mix with garlic, salt, pepper powder, coriander powder, oregano, tomato sauce and lime juice.
To prepare kebabs:
- Add the meat to the marinade and stir. Let it soak at least 2 hours.
- Prepare outdoor charcoal fire, turn on the gas if you have an outdoor gas grill.
- After soaking for 2 hours skew 4 meats to the one skewers and the tomato for the fifth. grill over high heat or grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until the meat and tomatoes are cooked to your liking. serve immediately.