Middle Eastern Chicken & Eggplant Kebabs with Yogurt by Dapur Sinolin
A combination of spices that are very appetizing that you can make yourself and enjoy with your favorite people.
Preparation time : 2 hours 20 minutes
cooking time : 20 minutes
- 500 gr chicken breast
- 200 gr sausages
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 eggplant
- 1 red bell pepper
Seasoning for Marination :
- 1 tablespoon of Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg powder
- 1 teaspoon of Oregano
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Cut the chicken breast into a 1-inch cube, place the chicken in a bowl. Mix all the marinade and stir it all together. Pour half of the marinade over the chicken, and stir the chicken around it to coat it evenly, enter the sausage and stir again. Cover and cool for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Prepare a pan to bake, place the chicken and vegetable pieces on a metal or wood skewer. If you use a wooden skewer, soak it in cold water for 15-20 minutes before using it so they don’t burn on the grill.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Place chicken and vegetable on the grill and let them cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip kebab every 2-3 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the eggplant is soft, about 10-15 minutes in total. If the chicken is cooked faster than the eggplant, place the kebab in the indirect hot location on your grill or turn the grill down to medium heat. Remove the kebab and lid to keep warm.
- Serve skewers with youghurt drizzle and lemon slices on the side.