Recipe Chocolate Hazelnut Spread By Dapur Sinolin
This rich, homemade Nutella is a healthier version than store-bought, and you can control how sweet it is
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon of Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 cup of chopped hazelnut
- ¼ good quality chocolate cup, unsweetened (I use Ghirardelli)
- ¼ cup of honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Combine all ingredients into the mixing bowl of a food processor and pulse until it begins to break down. Process for about a minute until it’s relatively smooth. (It won’t be as smooth as Nutella.) If you have a hard time getting it mixed, try adding a teaspoon or two of water to get things going.
- Taste and adjust sweetener to your liking. For mine, I used 1/4 cup plus 1 T of sweetener.