Thai Coconut Shrimp Soup By Dapur Sinolin
- 1 lb uncooked large shrimp, peeled (tail shells removed), deveined
- 1 tablespoon salt-free Thai seasoning
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup refrigerated prechopped tricolor bell peppers
- 2 ½ cups Progresso™ reduced-sodium chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 can (13.5 oz) reduced-fat (lite) coconut milk (not cream of coconut)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- Sprinkle shrimp with Thai seasoning; toss well. Spray 3-quart saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Spray shrimp with cooking spray; add to pan. Cook 2 minutes or until shrimp are almost pink. Remove shrimp; cover to keep warm.
- Add bell peppers to saucepan; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in broth and fish sauce. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk and reserved shrimp. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat; stir in lime juice. Garnish with cilantro.