Cheese Sago Cake by Dapur Sinolin
• 200 grams of sago
• 100 grams of grated chedar cheese
• 100 grams of margarine / (butter, butter, roombutter) (may be mixed between the two)
• 70 grams of flour sugar
• 1 egg yolk
• 30 ml of instant thick coconut milk
HOW TO MAKE :
- Roast Sago Flour With Small Fire until the texture turns light about 7-10 minutes. Lift the cool, sift
- Beat Butter and refined sugar at high speed for 2 minutes. Then Enter Egg Yolk and salt, Beat again. Lastly Enter Thick Coconut Milk, shake briefly until well blended.
- Put the Grated Cheese into the mixture. Stir evenly. Then enter the sago and milk powder. Stir with the spatula until evenly mixed.
- then enter into the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Print according to taste on a butter-smeared pan.
- Enter into a preheated oven. Bake at 150 ° C, Fire Down for 30 Minutes and fire for 3-5 minutes (while checking)
- If the Cheese Grain has begun to appear, it can be immediately lifted and chilled. Arrange in the Jar.