Roast Salmon With Pesto Sauce & Beetroot Slaw By Dapur Sinolin
- 1½ tbsp Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 raw beet, about 250g, peeled and roughly grated
- 175 g celeriac, peeled and coarse grated
- 1 carrot, about 175g, coarse grated
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- 2 tbsp mixture of seeds, baked
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat oven to 200C / 180C 6 / gas 6 fans and cake tray lined with foil. Season the salmon fillets and place them on a tray, with the skin side facing down. Drizzle the top with a little oil and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the beets, celeriac, carrots, vinegar, remaining oil, seeds, and some herbs. Spoon pesto and sour cream into a small bowl, mix and season. Serve salmon fillets with crispy slo and pesto sauce.