Stir Fried Egg With Chili By Dapur Sinolin
- 200 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 7 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of fried shallots
- 1/2 finger galangal, bruised
- 1/2 lemongrass finger, bruised
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cups of thick coconut milk
- 5 red chilies, remove seeds
- 4 shallots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tamarind eyes, without seeds
- salt to taste
- Cooked boiled eggs, peel the skin.
- Saute the spices together with bay leaves, galangal and lemongrass until they smell nice.
- Add the eggs, leave a few moments until the eggs are mixed with chili.
- When served, sprinkle with fried shallots.