Cheesy Seafood Enchiladas By Dapur Sinolin
This fantastic Seafood Enchiladas recipe is an easy casserole that uses shrimp.
- 2 tablespoons of Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 500 gr of raw shrimp, peeled, cut and cut
- 1 cup of cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 5 chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 12 corn tortillas
- Fresh cilantro or jalapeno pepper slices
- Preheat the oven to 350 °. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion; cook and stir until crispy, 3-4 minutes. Add the shrimp, cook until the shrimp becomes pink, 5-7 minutes. Remove from the pan.
- In the same pan, cook and stir the salsa, cream cheese, chili, and salt over medium heat until the cream cheese melts. Stir 1 cup of grated cheese; remove from heat.
- Apply 1 cup of cheese sauce to 13×9-in fat. cake dish. Stir the remaining cheese sauce gently into the shrimp mixture. Place 1/3 cup of mixed shrimp in the middle of the tortilla. Roll and place it on a prepared plate, facing the side of the seam. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake until cooked and cheese melts 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with coriander leaves before serving.