Quick and Easy Buttermilk Pancakes by Dapur Sinolin
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
Oil to sauté (we used extra light olive oil)
- How to make quick buttermilk pancakes:
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the dry ingredients: 2 cups + 2 Tbsp flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 2 tsp baking powder, 1 Tbsp of sugar and 1/4 tsp of salt.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl whisk together wet ingredients: 3 eggs, 2 cups buttermilk and 1 Tbsp melted butter.
- Heat a large heavy-bottomed skillet over medium/high heat and add 2 Tbsp oil (we used extra light olive oil).
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and whisk everything together by hand until well combined.
- Add a heaping Tablespoon of batter to the preheated skillet and saute about 4-5 of them at a time for a 2 minutes per side. Don’t crowd the pan or you will have 1 giant pancake, unless that’s what you’re going for.
- Remove finished pancakes from the skillet and serve warm. Repeat the process with the rest of the batter. Serve warm.