Dark Chocolate and Pomegranate Bark by Dapur Sinolin
- 140 grams dark (bittersweet) chocolate pieces (5 ounces)
- 20 grams minced crystallized ginger (2 tablespoons)
- 140 grams fresh pomegranate seeds (1 cup)
- 6 grams flaky sea salt (1 teaspoon)
- Fit a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl. Place the chocolate in the bowl and stir until fully melted, about 5 minutes. Remove the bowl from the pot and stir the crystallized ginger and half of the pomegranate seeds into the melted chocolate.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour melted chocolate mixture onto the sheet. Use a spatula to smooth the chocolate into one even layer about 1/4 inch thick (it does not need to fill the entire sheet). Sprinkle chocolate with remaining pomegranate seeds and sea salt.
- Chill for 20 to 30 minutes or until firm. Break or cut into pieces and store in an airtight container, separating the layers with wax paper. This is best served the same day it’s made, otherwise condensation may form on the surface.