Balinese Typical Chicken Satay by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- Sinolin cooking oil, sufficient for sauteing
- 300 gr grilled chicken
- 15 lemongrass stems, lightly sprinkle the base.
- 2 sheets of finely sliced orange leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons instant coconut milk
- 5 cloves of shallot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 10 red chili peppers
- 10 cayenne peppers
- 1/2 tsp shrimp paste
- 3 cm roasted turmeric
- 2 cm young galangal
- 1 lemongrass take white only
- 1 cm ginger
- 2 cm kencur
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 2 pieces of toasted hazelnut
- Heat Sinolin oil, saute the spices until fragrant, add the sugar orange leaves and salt, cook until cooked. Lift let it cool.
- Mix the chicken meat, stir-fried spices and coconut milk, stir well.
- Take a lemongrass, wrap the dough is rubbed, rub your hands first with a little oil. Do it until it runs out.
- Apply a pan with a little oil, add the satay wrapped around it. Cover the double pan, alternating occasionally while applying oil. Cook until cooked.