Budapest Durian By Dapur Sinolin
- 140 grams of granulated sugar
- 6 white eggs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons almond powder
- 2 tablespoons custard flour
- 200 ml coconut milk (cold)
- 100 gr whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons refined sugar
- 100 ml of cold water
- 150 gr durian flesh
- Preheat the oven to 160 °, prepare a 30x30x3 cm (baking pan) roll, rub it with margarine and cover it with baking paper. Set aside.
- Beat the egg whites and salt until half fluffy and foamy, add gradually sugar while continuing to shake until the egg white mixture is fluffy and stiff soft peak (looks shiny and creamy).
- Enter the custard flour and almond powder. Beat again with a low speed mixer until evenly distributed.
- Pour the mixture into the pan, leveling the surface. Sprinkle the almond slice.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, until the surface is slightly chapped and dry.
- Remove from the oven, immediately flip on new baking paper, remove from the baking pan. Peel off the baking paper attached to the cake. Cool it down.
- Beat whipping cream, soft sugar and cold coconut milk until stiff, turn off the mixer, add the crushed durian, stir with a spatula and ready to rub.
- Halve the same large cake. Rub one part with durian whipped cream, then stack with the cake again. Dust the donuts if you like. Store in the refrigerator until served. Cut into pieces