Healthier chicken breast and zucchini By Dapur Sinolin
On the table in 20 minutes, this healthier creamy chicken ‘pasta’ dinner will be a hit with the whole family. It’s also low in calories and gluten-free.
Prepation : 0:10 minutes
Cook: 0:10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Sinolin cooking oil
- 450g chicken breast fillets halved horizontally
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500 g zucchini noodles
- 125 ml light cream
- 80 ml of chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 30gspinach, to serve
- 30g parmesan, finely grated
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Season the chicken well and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Heat oil in the pan. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the zucchini noodles and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes. Add the light cream and chicken stock. Simmer for 1-2 minutes or until the zucchini noodles are just tender but not soft.
- Slice the chicken and toss through the sauce along with the dill and chives. Divide among serving bowls. Sprinkle with the spinach and parmesan, to serve.