Lemper Ayam By Dapur Sinolin
• 500 grams of glutinous rice, soak for at least 2 hours, (me: overnight)
• 350 ml medium thickness coconut milk
• 2 lemongrass stems
• 2 bay leaves
• 2 pandan leaves
• A pinch of salt
- Steamed sticky rice for 15 minutes half cooked.
- Boil coconut milk, salt and leaves to boil over medium low heat while stirring stirring (until the leaves are withered), turn off the heat, set aside.
- Then pour the coconut milk slightly into the half-cooked glutinous rice, stir until the coconut milk seeps into the rice. Steam the sticky rice for another 30 minutes until cooked.
Chicken Stuffing Material:
• 300 gram chicken breast, steamed, shredded shredded
• 200 ml thick coconut milk
• 3 bay leaves
• 3 pieces of orange leaf
• 1 lemongrass stick, bruised.
• Salt, sugar, pepper, mushroom broth
• Ground spices:
• 6 cloves of shallot
• 5 cloves of garlic
• 3 candlenuts
• ½ tablespoon coriander powder
How to make:
- Blend the spices, stir-fry the spices, add bay leaves, oranges, and lemongrass. Add shredded chicken, add coconut milk, salt, pepper sugar and mushroom broth, stir well, taste correction. Cook until the spices are soaking and dry, set aside.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sticky rice, fill in chicken (the amount of sticky rice and chicken according to taste) and form oval solid, do it until it runs out.
- Take a banana leaf, spread with a little oil, fill in the lemper, cover the banana leaf, do it until it’s finished. •