Chilled Avocado Soup by Dapur Sinolin
Looking for a cold soup alternative to gazpacho? This Chilled Avocado Soup is packed with flavor and satisfying enough as a meal all on its own. It will only take you minutes to prepare and doesn’t require turning your oven on… Summer heaven!
Prep Time10 mins
Chill Time30 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 1/2 avocados, peeled and pitted, plus more diced for garnish if desired
- 1 1/4 cup chopped cucumber (from one cucumber), plus more diced for garnished if desired
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp jalapeño pepper, chopped, plus more diced for garnish if desired
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Add avocado, cucumber, buttermilk, garlic, lemon juice, jalapeño, and salt and pepper to blender and blend until smooth.
- Place soup in fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve in bowls with additional chopped avocado, cucumber, and jalapeño for garnish if desired.