Edamame Avocado Salad by Dapur Sinolin
Squeezed lime juice for a bright, fresh taste as a side salad or main course
• ½ cup edamame, boiled, drained
• 1 cucumber, diced
• 1 avocado, peeled and diced
• 5 Red Onions, diced
• ½ corn, drained, rinsed well
• Fresh lettuce, finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp Sinolin oil
• Lime Juice
1. Boil the edamame then rinse with cold water until cold.
2. Add all chopped ingredients to a large bowl.
3. Add vinegar, lime juice, Sinolin cooking oil then stir.
4. Serve immediately.
Salads are best served fresh but leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.