Oatmil Panggang Amish oleh Dapur Sinolin
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups milk (preferably anything but skim)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or packed light-brown sugar*
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups rolled oats (quick oats works fine too)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8 by 8-inch baking dish, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together milk, eggs, maple syrup or brown sugar, butter, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix in oats.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and spread evenly**.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 – 40 minutes until set.
- Let cool slightly then cut into squares and serve warm with fresh fruit, nuts, milk, a little cream or half and half, maple syrup or honey if desired.